HiRe Education is excited to announce that we are looking for new members to join the PRIDE.
There are two types of positions available:
• 1 x Marketing and Operations Manager
• 2 x HSC Mentor
HiRe Education is a small business which focuses on inspiring, developing and igniting passion in our students but also our staff. Here are just some benefits of working with us:
• Flexible working hours – determine when you want to work and how much you want to work. Perfect for university students.
• Management insight – be exposed to and involved in the workings of a small business. An experience you won’t get working for bigger companies or in retail.
• Tight working team – work (and play) with talented, intelligent young people with great personalities. We’re also great mentors for those just going into university.
• Development opportunities – refine yourself as a person in multiple aspects to ready yourself for whatever involvements or careers you plan to take on in the future.
• Great pay structure – earn more than most of your friends. That’s always nice.
• Working in an organisation that you’re proud to be a part of – a place where you hold PRIDE in what you do.
To be considered, applicants must have completed the Higher School Certificate. Other than that, there is no other real requirement.
To apply, simply fill out the application form at the respective links below. We highly advise you to read through the position description prior to applying to better understand the expectations of the role.
If you wish to be considered for both positions, please only fill out the application for the Marketing and Operations Manager. You will be given the option to also be considered for HSC Mentor in the application.
Position: Marketing and Operations Manager
Job Description: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Deadline: 17 Nov Monday 11:59pm
Position: HSC Mentor
Job description: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Deadline: 1 Dec Monday 11:59pm
If your online application is successful, you will be called in for an interview. More information will be provided to you when that happens.
For more information on HiRe Education and the current team, visit our website at www.HiReEducation.com.au
If you have any issues or questions, feel free to post on the event page below or email us at contact@HiReEducation.com.
Applications have now closed. Thank you for your interest.